Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate icing tarts with coconut recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate icing tarts with coconut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate icing tarts with coconut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate icing tarts with coconut recipe. To cook chocolate icing tarts with coconut you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate icing tarts with coconut:
- Take 6 cups of cake flour.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 500 g of margarine.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Get of Fine desiccated coconut.
- Provide of For icing.
- Provide 100 g of margarine.
- Get 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Take 125 g of cocoa powder.
Instructions to make Chocolate icing tarts with coconut:
- In a bowl, mix soft margarine and surgar..
- Add eggs and vanilla essence and mix well..
- Then add your flour, bicarbonate and cream of tartar and fold together until non sticky soft dough forms..
- Meanwhile pre heat your oven to 180°C.
- Roll dough and cut using a glass and place in your pan. The other must have a whole in the middle u can use a lid of your essence to make the wholes. Bake until golden brown. Wait for your cookies to cool off before icing..
- For icing, whisk margarine until creamy then add icing sugar. Whisk again until smooth and creamy. Add cocoa and whisk again until your icing is smooth..
- On one cookie spread the icing and put the other cookie with a whole on top of the iced one and using your finger spread the icing around the sides of the cookies and roll in the coconut. And they are ready to serve..
If you find this Chocolate icing tarts with coconut recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.