How to Make Perfect Beef stew # 2
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef stew # 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef stew # 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew # 2 recipe. To make beef stew # 2 you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef stew # 2:
- Provide of beef stew meat *Note* can coat with flour after seasoning.
- Take of Salt and pepper or use Greek seasoning for seasoning meat.
- You need of bag baby potato cut into fourths I don't peel them.
- Provide of bag of baby carrots.
- Take of celery finely chopped.
- You need of large yellow or white onion chopped.
- Get of garlic minced.
- Get of jars of beef gravy.
- Use of parsley.
- Provide of mushroom seasoning.
- Provide of water.
- Use of salt or seasoned salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Use of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of can tomatoes with green chilies drained.
- Use of can of sweet peas drained.
- Get of can of butter beans drained.
Instructions to make Beef stew # 2:
- Season beef as desired with salt and pepper or use Greek seasoning in slow cooker.
- Mix in carrots, potatoes, celery, garlic, tomatoes and water.
- Mix both jars of gravy with Worcestershire sauce, parsley. mushroom seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Pour on top and mix in well.
- Cover and cook for 8 hours on low.
- Stir in peas and butter beans in the last 10 minutes of cooking.
If you find this Beef stew # 2 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.