How to Prepare Homemade Glutinous Doughnuts w/Cocoa Tablea dip
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Glutinous Doughnuts w/Cocoa Tablea dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glutinous Doughnuts w/Cocoa Tablea dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to glutinous doughnuts w/cocoa tablea dip recipe. To make glutinous doughnuts w/cocoa tablea dip you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Glutinous Doughnuts w/Cocoa Tablea dip:
- You need 1 cup of glutinous rice flour.
- Prepare 1 of medium size egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Use of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 piece of tablea pure cocoa chocolate grated.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take of Grated peanuts.
- Provide of Instant 3-1 coffee mix.
Steps to make Glutinous Doughnuts w/Cocoa Tablea dip:
- Sift the glutinous rice then add sugar, instant coffee and then mix..
- Add the egg mix with the flour and then pour in the warm water by portions while you keep mixing..
- Knead the dough and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- While waiting for the dough start maxing the cocoa tables chocolate dip. Melt the grated cocoa tablea chocolate with milk over boiling water. Pure chocolate are normally unsweetened, you may opt to add sugar to taste according to your preference..
- Shape the dough it to little cute hearts or pretzels. (I made various shapes in making this coz it’s fun!) 🧑🍳.
- Heat the pan and add the vegetable oil. Fry until golden brown. Pat the excess oil using paper towel or strainer..
- Dip each pretzels in your melted tablea chocolate then TOP it with grated peanuts! (I’m planning to try this with different dips and toppings soon with the kids!) 😘😂.
If you find this Glutinous Doughnuts w/Cocoa Tablea dip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.