Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Spicy Penne Pasta
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Penne Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as economically as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy penne pasta recipe. You can have spicy penne pasta using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Penne Pasta:
- Use 3 of cups, boiled Penne pasta.
- You need 4 of boiled red tomatoes and make paste in grinder.
- Prepare 1 of tbsp, chopped garlic.
- Provide 4 of , chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet corn.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Basil pwd.
- Get 1/3 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of crumbled cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need of to.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- Get 2 tsp of oil.
- Use of Green onion leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Spicy Penne Pasta:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic. Saute for half min. Add all veggies, chilli flakes, salt and pepper..
- Sauté, for 2 min to keep veggies crunchy. Mix well red tomato paste, boiled pasta, oregano, basil with the veggies cover and cook for 1 min. Add hot chilli sauce and mix well..
- Bring down from the flame,garnish with cheese, chopped green onion leave and butter(optional). Penne pasta is ready to serve. Thanks.
If you find this Spicy Penne Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.