Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Beef Bulgogi
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Bulgogi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Bulgogi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Bulgogi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bulgogi recipe. To make beef bulgogi you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Bulgogi:
- Provide of kilo beef meat (thin cut).
- Provide of soy sauce.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of garlic (minced).
- Provide of medium red/white onion (minced).
- Take of ginger (minced).
- Use of chilli pepper powder.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- Get of sesame seeds (toast).
- Take of sesame/olive oil.
- Take of part Scallion.
- You need of Coca-Cola.
Instructions to make Beef Bulgogi:
- Prepare the meat and cut it very thin..
- Minced the garlic, onion, and ginger..
- Prepare a pan for toasting the sesame seeds..
- Prepare a bowl and mix the meat, garlic, onion, ginger, chilli pepper, black pepper, brown sugar, soy sauce, half part of the toast sesame seed, and put a little amount of oil(sesame or olive)..
- Mixed the marinade and the meat. Cover it and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before cooking..
- For Cooking, prepare the marinated meat. Heat a pan over medium heat..
- Put-in olive/sesame oil to the pan..
- Cook the meat and make sure to flip it so that the meat is cooked evenly..
- Put-in the Cola-Cola, cover the pan and wait until the meat is caramelized. (Mix it every 30 seconds so the meat doesn’t get burned easily)..
- Garnish with scallions and the half of toast sesame seeds. Enjoy your food while it’s hot. Best prepared with some rice or have some lettuce and ready for a snack..
If you find this Beef Bulgogi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.