Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mint dip/Pudina thogayal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mint dip/Pudina thogayal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mint dip/Pudina thogayal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mint dip/pudina thogayal recipe. You can cook mint dip/pudina thogayal using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mint dip/Pudina thogayal:
- Get 1 cup of fresh mint (stalks removed).
- Provide 2 tsp of urad dal.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of hing/asafoetida.
- Get 5 of Dry red chillies.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of grape sized tamarind (without seeds); or 1 tsp tamarind paste.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut (grated/powder); optional.
- Take 2 tablespoons of water (optional).
Instructions to make Mint dip/Pudina thogayal:
- Wash the mint leaves and let them dry. Ensure there are no insects as mint; grown naturally tend to attract worms..
- Add oil to a pan. Toss in urad dal; asafoetida and chillies. Sauté on low heat to the urad dal turns golden brown. Then toss in the mint. Make sure that the heat is low as mint cooks real fast. Add in the coconut if including; at this point. Sauté for 2 minutes more. Then turn off the stove. Let it cool..
- Now in a blender; add the mix from pan, salt, tamarind block and grind well to paste. If it appears to stick; add some water and grind well to paste..
- Thogayal ready! Serve with hot rice or dosa or idli. Or use it to add additional flavor in your Biriyani/Pulao..
If you find this Mint dip/Pudina thogayal recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.