Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Peanut Butter Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Butter Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter cookies recipe. You can have peanut butter cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Provide 1.5 cups of peanut butter.
- You need 1.5 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 5 tbsps of butter, melted.
- Use 3 of large eggs.
- Use 2 of tsps baking soda.
- Use 2 of tsps vanilla extract.
- Use 2.75 cups of old-fashioned oats.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Cookies:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter with the brown sugar and melted butter. Using an electric mixer or a large spoon mix until well combined. Add the eggs, baking soda and vanilla, and mix well. Add the oats and mix until they’re evenly incorporated. Pop in the fridge for 15mins..
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside..
- Place 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie onto the prepared baking sheets (use an ice cream scoop if you have one). These cookies spread while baking, so leave a a bit of space around each one..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until they’re just starting to turn golden around the edges. Do not overbake. They will flatten and harden more as they cool. Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack. In the meantime, bake your next round of cookies..
- They can be stored in an air-tight container for several days..
If you find this Peanut Butter Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.