Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Home Made Shawarma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home Made Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home Made Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all great for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a great protein source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home made shawarma recipe. To make home made shawarma you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home Made Shawarma:
- Provide 1 of small cabbage.
- Take 1 of small bottle of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 of small bottle ketchup.
- Use 1/2 of kilo chicken fillet.
- Prepare 5 of flat bread.
- Prepare 1 of maggi.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of salt.
- You need 12 pieces of sausage.
Steps to make Home Made Shawarma:
- Wash cabbage and cut into small pieces.
- Wash chicken fillet and put in a pot, add salt,Maggi to cook for 10mins.fry for 5mins. Fry sausage for 3 minsand set aside.
- In a bowl mixed chicken fillet with 2 spoons of ketchup and side a side, cream flatbread with mayonnaise and dress with sausage, add mixed chicken fillet and roll. Add to make shawarma make it firm so it won’t open..
Want to make your own TASTY shawarma meat at home? Try this homemade shawarma seasoning mix to get you started. HOMEMADE CHICKEN SHAWARMA You are going to love this chicken shawarma recipe because it's so easy, so delicious and so quick to make. Your Homemade Shawarma stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.
If you find this Home Made Shawarma recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.