Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon garlic parsley parmesan shrimp pasta recipe. You can have lemon garlic parsley parmesan shrimp pasta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta:
- Provide 12 ounces of Linguine Pasta.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of butter -(first- butter).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 pound of large shrimp.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- Take 1/4 cup of cream.
- Take 4 Tablespoons of butter -(second butter).
- Take 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of parsley, fine chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon zest (zest with a micro plane before juicing).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice- fresh from a lemon-save extra juice and add to taste if desired.
- Take of Salt to taste as needed.
Instructions to make Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta:
- In a large pot cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 Tablespoons of butter. Add the garlic cook 1 minute over a moderate heat, do not brown..
- Add the shrimp, Cajun seasoning,salt and smoked paprika. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add basil, oregano. And the ¼ cup cream, cook for 1 additional minute.
- Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, Parmesan, and parsley. Stir until mixed and butter is melted..
- Adjust salt as needed and add the lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of zest before serving and serve while hot..
If you find this Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.