Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried Chicken Wontons recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Chicken Wontons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Chicken Wontons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken wontons recipe. To make fried chicken wontons you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken Wontons:
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese softened (or room temp).
- You need 1 large of cooked chicken breast chopped in small dice.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion chopped finely.
- Get 1 packages of wonton wrappers.
- Prepare 5 of green onions chopped.
- Provide 1 of bottle La Choy Teriyaki marinade sauce.
- Provide 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
Steps to make Fried Chicken Wontons:
- Cook your chicken breast in frying pan on low heat with about 1/4 cup of water. Cover. Turn chicken a couple times during cooking until cooked through. Take chicken from pan and place on your cutting board to cool. When chicken is cooled go ahead and chop into a small dice..
- Take a 1/2 of a red onion and chop finely.
- In a medium bowl add your softened cream cheese, diced chicken and onion. Stir until mixed through..
- On a medium cutting board lay out about 8-10 wonton wrappers. Pointed edge up. (like a diamond shape♢).
- Drop about a teaspoon of filling mixture in the center of the wonton. (Be sure to not over stuff wonton because it may burst open during cooking).
- Take a small bowl and fill it will about 1/4 cup of water. Dip your index finger into water. You then run your wet finger down all sides of the wonton. Slowly fold up wonton to look like a triangle. Gently press sides down making sure they are tightly sealed. Repeat this until all cream cheese filling is gone..
- Preheat your deep fryer. Or you could use a large deep heavy pan filling it about half way with vegetable or canola oil. Heat oil to about 350°-375°degrees..
- With a fryer spoon slowly add 4 wontons at a time to fryer oil. Turn wontons frequently. Remove wontons from frying oil when they reach a rich golden brown..
- Lay wontons on a large plate lined with paper towel..
- When wontons are all cooked serve on a fresh plate with chopped green onion scallions and drizzle with La Choy Teriaki..
If you find this Fried Chicken Wontons recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.