Steps to Prepare Quick Simple general tso's chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple general tso's chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple general tso's chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple general tso's chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple general tso's chicken recipe. You can cook simple general tso's chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple general tso's chicken:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of poultry seasoning.
- Use of salt & pepper.
- Get 1 lb of chicken breast cut into chunks.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 envelope of general tso's chicken seasoning mix.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 3/4 cup of water.
- Take 1 of jalapeño or crushed red pepper (optional).
Instructions to make Simple general tso's chicken:
- To plastic bag add flour, salt, pepper & poultry seasoning. Add chicken to bag and shake to coat evenly..
- Combine envelope of seasoning mix, sugar, soy sauce, and water. Blend and set aside..
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat, add coated chicken and cook until evenly browned..
- Stir sauce mixture and add to skillet with chicken & jalapeño, crushed red pepper or crushed red chillies for a spicy flavor. Bring sauce to a boil, reduce heat & simmer until desired consistency..
If you find this Simple general tso's chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.