Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings recipe. To cook onion rings you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Onion Rings:
- Take of Onion 3 large.
- Take slices of Mozeralla cheese.
- You need of Maida.
- Get of Egg.
- Use of Cornflakes crushed.
- Take of Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Onion Rings:
- Cut the onion in round shape.
- Separate the rings of onion.
- Take a mozeralla cheese slices and cut in horizontal way. Each slice has 4 longs.
- In a bowl beat the egg, take maida in separate plate and corn flakes in another and keep a side.
- Take a onion ring put cheese and put another ring which is little small then the one.
- Make all the rings in the way and freeze for 2 hours.
- Now dip the ring in maida then egg and then in cornflakes.
- Deep fry the rings and enjoy with your choice of sauce.
If you find this Onion Rings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.