Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sourdough bread levain (starter) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough bread levain (starter) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough bread levain (starter) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough bread levain (starter) recipe. To cook sourdough bread levain (starter) you only need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough bread levain (starter):
- Prepare 60 g of fermented apple water.
- Prepare 60 g of flour, any available in your kitchen.
- Get 5 g of honey or sugar, option.
- Get of if levain is too liquidly, add more flour. Too dry, add some water.
Steps to make Sourdough bread levain (starter):
- Mix the flour, water and honey well. Put the mixture in a container or a jar and leave it without lid, but a breathable cloth on the top with a rubber band, at room temp. until the volume the doubled and bubbly. It would be taking 2 days. Rest of the water can be stored in the fridge until making another levain/starter. More fermenting as a result. Quantity of the ingredients is up to you. Making bigger one, like 100g each, would be fine. Just think how often you make a bread in a week..
- Decide not gonna bake a bread today, just keep the jar in the fridge, tightly lid on. You don't need to feed everyday, maybe once a week. But ideal to check the jar sometime. If the levain is too liquidly, add some flour and stir well, if too dry, add some water..
- This is not overstated that after you made this levain, you could keep baking breads forever. Next, see No.13463352-fermented-apple-water-for-sourdough-breads. I'll show you another easy way of sourdough bread baking soon!.
If you find this Sourdough bread levain (starter) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.