Recipe of Favorite Onion Rings
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings recipe. You can have onion rings using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Onion Rings:
- Take 2 of Red or white onion –.
- Get 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp of Maida/all purpose flour –.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder –.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cornflour–.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Oregano or any dry herb –.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic powder –.
- Provide 3/4 cup approx of Milk –.
- You need 3/4 cup of Fresh bread crumbs –.
- Take as needed of Salt –.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder_.
Instructions to make Onion Rings:
- Slice onion into thick discs and separate the rings. You can use the middle tiny rings for your regular cooking. In a mixing bowl, first take the flour. Dust all the onion rings well to coat it. This is to ensure batter sticking to the onion later when we dip it in the batter..
- Now add corn flour, dried herb, garlic powder and baking powder, pepper powder to the bowl. Mix well with a whisk to ensure even mixing..
- Add milk and mix well to make a batter, neither too thick nor too thin, just to give a even coating to the onion..
- Dip each ring in the batter and arrange in a wire rack..
- Take bread crumbs in a plate or broad bowl. Coat each dipped onion ring with the bread crumb and arrange in the wire rack or another plate..
- Heat oil and put flame to medium. Fry the onion rings in medium flame until golden, turning once in between. Oil heat should be moderate, otherwise it will be darkening soon and wont be crispy. Drain in paper towel..
- Serve hot with sauce or mayonnaise dip..
If you find this Onion Rings recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.