How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Basmati Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basmati Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basmati Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that hard. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basmati rice recipe. You can have basmati rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basmati Rice:
- Take of Basmati Rice.
- Use of cksp canola oil.
- Get of knorr cube.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- Take of sesame oil.
- Prepare of fresh pepper.
- You need of green pea.
- Take of black pepper.
- Use of crushed garlic and ginger.
Instructions to make Basmati Rice:
- Heat of pot with a lot of water once the water is boiling hot, add basmati rice and allow it cooked and once it's almost tender turn off heat wash rice and set aside.
- Heat up frying pan and once it's hot add oil and once the oil is hot add onions and stir add ginger.
- After 6mins add oyster sauce, sesame oil, knorr cube and salt.
- In a different pot add a quarter of the rice, add a quarter of the sauce aand stir everything together do the same process till you mix everything together.
- Reduce heat and cover pot allow it cook for about 3 to 5 mins and turn off heat and serve.
If you find this Basmati Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.