Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits also present you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shawarma recipe. You can cook shawarma using 32 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shawarma:
- Get of For dough.
- Get 5 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of yeast.
- Use 1 tsp of salt(to taste).
- Take 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need of For chicken marination.
- Provide 1/2 kg of boneless chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of yoghurt (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt(to taste).
- Take 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of red chili powder(to taste).
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder(haldi).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masalah powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh cream(optional).
- Get of For white sauce.
- Use 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Use 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Use 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black peper powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt(to taste).
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare of For red sauce.
- Prepare 15 of whole red chilies.
- Take 1 of onion.
- You need 2-3 of garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt(to taste).
- Provide 2 of bsp oil.
Instructions to make Shawarma:
- Sb se pehle maida me salt,sugar,yeast and oil mila kar soft si dough taiyar krlen or double hone tak cover kar ke 1 hr ke lye rakh dein.
- Ab chicken ko lamba or bareek cut krlen or is me sare masale(upar ingredients me mention hen) dal kar chicken ko 30 min tak marinate krne ke lye rakh dein.
- Ab white sauce bnane ke lye mayonnaise,yoghurt,garlic paste,fresh cream,vinegar,salt and black pepper powder ko achi trhan mix krlen white sauce ready hai.
- Phr red sauce bnane ke lye whole red chilies, garlic, onion, vinegar, soya sauce, salt and oil ko achi trhan glender me glend krlen red sauce ready hai.
- Ab dough double hojae to usko halka sa dobara knead krlen or uske chote chote 1 size ke balls bana lein or phr isey roti ke shape me bail kar 10 15 min ke lye rise hone ke lye rakh.
- Jab roti thori phull jae to isey ek pen me slow flame p dono side se cook krlen or jab cook hojae to roti p halka sa ghee lagalein(ghee optional hai).
- Ab 1 pen me marinate ki hui chicken dal kar achi trhan cook krlen jab pani dry hojae or chicken achi trhan gal jae to chicken taiyar hai.
- Ab veggies ko barik barik cut krlen.
- Jab sb ready hojae to shwarma bread ke upar sb se pehle white & red sauce lgaen or phr chicken or us ke upar veggies rakh ke thora sa white sauce or dal dein(chizen ap apne pasnd ke mutabiq km ziada kar saktein hen) ab isey butter paper me roll kar ke fold krden.
- Yummy shawarma ready hai😋.
Scary, but tasty meal consisting of Mediterranian spiced hicken or beef cooked on a revolving spit, wrapped up in a soft, warm pita along with veggies such as tomatoe, parsely, hommus. Shawarma is grilled meat delicacy from the Middle East. In fact, it is so popular that it has almost Shawarma is a variant of the kebab and has been prepared and eaten in Saudi Arabia since. Shawarma refers to the Middle Eastern method cooking where thin slices of meat, most traditionally Shawarma refers to the meat and is most commonly served with pita and veggies like lettuce, onions. From Arabic شَاوِرْمَا (šāwirmā) or شَاوَرْمَا (šāwarmā), from Turkish çevirme ("something that is spun or turned over"), from çevirmek ("to turn over"). shawarma (usually uncountable, plural shawarmas).
If you find this Shawarma recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.