Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade Shawarma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, on top of improving your mood, can be a great source of protein.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade shawarma recipe. To make homemade shawarma you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Shawarma:
- Provide of Unleavened bread.
- Prepare of Smoked chicken.
- Get of Cabbage.
- Use of Carrots.
- Use of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Onions.
- Get of Pepper powder (grind dry pepper).
- Use of Butter.
- Provide of Salt and spices.
Instructions to make Homemade Shawarma:
- Wash the cabbage, carrots and onions, then shred them all. Put some cooking butter on the pan and stir fry the onions and the carrot. Remove from the stove and mix with the cabbage..
- Shred the chicken and mix the ketchup, mayonnaise and pepper together. Lay them one after the other on the unleavened bread, roll up and put on the hot pan (you can use a toaster but don't close it all the way. After two-three clicks, it is ready).
- Use a low heat and keep turning the shawarma. When you have gotten your desired look, remove from the pan and serve while its still hot😍✨.
Want to make your own TASTY shawarma meat at home? Try this homemade shawarma seasoning mix to get you started. Of all the different ethic foods in our great. I make chicken shawarma all the time. To make this homemade shawarma seasoning you will need the following typical shawarma spices like: ground cardamom, white pepper, ground cinnamon.
If you find this Homemade Shawarma recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.