Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe. You can cook potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter:
- Get of Starter feeding:.
- Get 50 gr of cold starter from fridge.
- Take 50 gr of all purpose flour.
- Use 25 gr of whole wheat flour.
- Use 50 ml of water.
- Provide of Dough ingredients:.
- Use 100 gr of all purpose flour.
- Use 50 gr of whole wheat flour.
- You need 75 ml of water.
- Use 1 tsp of salt – given after autolyse.
- You need 1 tsp of oil (olive oil / vegetable oil) – given after autolyse.
- Prepare of Potatoes Stuffing:.
- Prepare 200 gr of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin powder (optional).
- Take 1 pcs of chili.
- Take 15 gr of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter:
- Mix the starter feeding ingredients in a bowl and let it be in room temperature for 2-3 hours. It will be double in volume. The starter is happy for you to use them..
- When the starter is double in volume, mix it all togehter with 150 gr mixed flour and 75 ml water. Mix them well and form it as a ball of dough. It will be sticky and let it be sticky. Cover the bowl with towel. Keep it in room temperature for 30-40 minutes (Autolyse phase).
- After 30-40 minutes, Give 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil to the dough. Mix them well by folding the dough. Form a dough. Let it rest in room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Cover the bowl with wet towel. Place the bowl in the fridge for overnight cold fermentation..
- Bring it out to the counter top when you are ready to bake. Punch down the dough. On lightly flour dusted counter, divide the dough into 4 pieces and shape it as ball. Let it do bench rest while preparing the potatoes..
- Prepare the potatoes for the stuffing: In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and add the chopped onion, chili. Stir it for 1 minutes. Add the mashed potatoes, spices (salt, chili powder, coriander & cumin powder). Mix them well. Add some water and cook it until it is homogenised with the spices and the water is dried out. Transfer it out to the plate. Let it cool down for 5 minutes..
- Take one piece of the dough, roll it flat (not too thin – 1 cm thickness). If the dough is very sticky, sprinkle flour on surface of the dough and the counter top/table..
- Take one tablespoon of the mashed potatoes. Place it in the middle and cover it with the dough. Pinch it in the middle. Form a flat ball. Roll it flat with rolling pin. Do not press it too hard, it will cause the dough broken/ form a hole. Use your gently feeling and roll it flat..
- Heat your non-stick pan with 1 teaspoon cooking oil. Place the flat stuffed dough on the pan. Bake it with medium heat on both side for 1-2 minutes. It will puff and push out some steams. It was awesome to see it puffed. To make it crispy, add another teaspoon cooking oil on other side of the bread while baking it..
- Transfer it out to the plate and continue to bake another paratha..
- Serve it with any condiments such as chutney / yogurt..
If you find this Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.