Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Stuffed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Stuffed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Stuffed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy stuffed potatoes recipe. You can have easy stuffed potatoes using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Stuffed Potatoes:
- Take 1 box of Mash Potato.
- Prepare 4 oz of ground beef or pork.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of Sofrito already made.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of onion powder.
- Take 1 dash of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olives.
- You need 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Chesse.
- Use 1 of oil ( for deep frying).
- Get 1/3 cup of Parsley flakes.
Instructions to make Easy Stuffed Potatoes:
- Cooking meat: Add water, Sofrito already made , cilantro & olives in a pot for about 2 min. ( enjoy the smell) Add ground beef or pork, garlic powder & tomato sauce and let it cook. When fully cook set aside and let it cool down..
- Cook Mash Potato as directed in the box and let it cool down..
- Mix flour, Shredded cheddar chesse, Parsley and salt to taste..
- Now that all its ready. Wash hands. Put a spoon of mash potato in your hand….flatten the mash potato and add 1/2 a spoon of ground beef in the middle ( drain liquid if theres any against the pot with spoon before adding the beef in the middle of mash potato). Gently make a ball until all the meat is cover. Dip in eggs, than on the mix of flour and repeat until you have a nice tray of stuffed potatoes. Get the oil heat…and deep fry until its nice and crunchy. Enjoy :).
If you find this Easy Stuffed Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.