Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fried Shrimps recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Shrimps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Shrimps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried shrimps recipe. To cook fried shrimps you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Shrimps:
- Take of Shrimps (500g).
- Prepare of flour.
- Provide of Eggs.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Use of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Get of Shrimp Marinade (optional you could use your own marinade).
- Take of Mustard.
- Get of Lemon juice.
- Provide of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide of Onion and garlic powder.
Steps to make Fried Shrimps:
- Marinate the shrimps first for 1 hour in the fridge or preferably overnight..
- Crack the nerves of the shrimps to make it flat, so that it doesn't curl up when frying..
- Dip the shrimps in the flour first, then the eggs and finally with the bread crumbs. It is better of course to season every station to enhance the flavor..
- When done fry in hot oil until the skin gets golden brown and it has reached the preferred color. Check one and if it's not done from the inside just pop them in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees C..
- Then serve hot on a plate and bon appetit..
If you find this Fried Shrimps recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.