Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Brussels Sprout Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Brussels Sprout Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green brussels sprout salad recipe. To cook green brussels sprout salad you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Brussels Sprout Salad:
- Take 12 of Brussels sprouts.
- Use 1 of Avocado (ripe).
- Get 2 slice of Bacon (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 pinch of ●Krazy salt.
- Provide 1 of ●Garlic powder.
- Get 1 of ●Black pepper.
Steps to make Green Brussels Sprout Salad:
- Cut each Brussels sprout into 4 wedges. Place the Brussels sprouts, a small amount of salt, and 2 tablespoons of water in a non-stick frying pan and cover with a lid. Steam-cook over a high heat for 1-1 and 1/2 minutes..
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from the pan from Step 1 and set aside. Sauté the bacon..
- Put the avocado in a bowl and mash to make a dip. Add the lemon juice and mix well..
- Combine the ingredients from Steps 1, 2, and 3, and season with the ● ingredients. Serve warm or chill in the fridge..
If you find this Green Brussels Sprout Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.