Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon & Clove Hot Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon & Clove Hot Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all helpful for raising your mood. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which increases your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Nuts, on top of bettering your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon & clove hot chocolate recipe. You can cook cinnamon & clove hot chocolate using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon & Clove Hot Chocolate:
- Provide 2 cups of almond milk (or preferred choice of non-dairy milk).
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of raw cacao or chocolate.
- Provide 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Use pinch of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of stevia.
Instructions to make Cinnamon & Clove Hot Chocolate:
- In a pot, stir the cacao or chocolate, cloves, stevia and salt into the almond milk on medium heat until everything is well combined and dissolved. I recommend using a whisk and constantly stirring while heating the mixture..
- Serve hot, sprinkle some cinnamon on top and enjoy!.
- Notes: You can substitute stevia with your natural sweetener of choice (e.g. honey, coconut sugar, maple syrup…) while adjusting measurements for your preferred sweetness!.
If you find this Cinnamon & Clove Hot Chocolate recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.