Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings recipe. You can cook onion rings using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Onion Rings:
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of table salt.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Onion Rings:
- Rinse the onion and cut into approximately 1/4 inch rings.
- Carefully separate the rings from each other (setting aside the smaller ones for other recipes).
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl..
- Coat each onion ring in the flour mixture and set aside.
- Combine the remaining flour mixture that you coated the onions with, with the milk, ground pepper,egg, and salt and beat well until no lumps remain..
- Coat each onion ring in the above mixture and shake away the excess..
- Fry the onion rings in a fryer or a pot with oil..
If you find this Onion Rings recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.