Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buttermilk pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk pancakes recipe. You can have buttermilk pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk pancakes:
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Take 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Get 1 of egg.
Steps to make Buttermilk pancakes:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of white vinegar with the milk. Set aside for 5-10 minutes to sour..
- Sift together all purpose flour with the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar..
- Beat 1 egg into the soured milk, and mix in the melted butter..
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients, and whisk until there are no clumps of flour left..
- Heat a skillet to medium heat, and lightly grease with either a cooking spray, oil, or butter. Scoops 1/4 cup if the batter onto the heated skillet..
- Cook until the edges have browned, then flip over to cook the other side for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until both sides are golden brown..
- Serve hot with a cube of butter, and honey or syrup..
If you find this Buttermilk pancakes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.