Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian platter recipe. To make south indian platter you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian platter:
- Provide of For Uttapam.
- Use of Readymade uttapam Batter.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Get of tomato chopped.
- You need of Chopped green chilli.
- Use of For potato sabji.
- You need of boiled potato.
- Use of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare of onion chopped in slices.
- You need of black mustard seeds.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- Get of curry leaves.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of vegetable oil.
Steps to make South Indian platter:
- For uttapam – Heat a pan add 1 tbsp oil and pour the ready batter in round shape. Keeping the flame on low..
- Now add chopped onion, tomato, green chilli and let it cook for 5 minutes and then cover with lid for another 2 minutes..
- This batter already contains salt so no need to add. You can add any another Masala powder as per your choice..
- For potato sabji – heat a pan add 1 tbsp oil. Now add cumin,mustard seeds and curry leaves & stir it..
- Now add sliced onions, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix well..
- Now add boiled mashed potato and mix well. Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes on low flame..
- For plain dosa- Heat a pan add 1tbsp oil and pour this ready batter in round shape and let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame..
- I have used Chings schzewan sauce and white coconut chutney in presentation. Home cooked uttapam, plain dosa and potato sabji..
- For plating I have used cookie cutters. It's south Indian dish depicting potato sabji (Sun), Uttapam(Moon), Dosa (Stars) & Coconut Chutney & schzewan sauce (Heart) 🌞🌙⭐❤🤍.
If you find this South Indian platter recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.