Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy blueberry pancakes recipe. You can have fluffy blueberry pancakes using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes:
- Provide of small or 3 bigger super ripe peeled bananas ca. 235g.
- Prepare of =9tbsp oil (light, organic, canola if you like).
- Prepare of liquid vanilla.
- Provide of =3c plant milk.
- Prepare of not leveled at top of tsp salt.
- Take of =5¼c flour (any light kind).
- Use of =4tbsp baking powder.
- Provide of rinsed and cleaned blueberries.
Instructions to make Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes:
- Place and mash bananas either manually or by mixing slowly.
- Add oil, vanilla, milk and stir till well combined by hand or at lowest speed.
- Add rest of the ingredients except for the blueberries and combine till mixed. Doesn't need to be smooth.
- Heat up your griddle or skillet to 200°C.
- Dab of plant butter for each pancake.
- Pour ladle's amount onto griddle.
- Push blueberries into top of dough on every pancake.
- Wait for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now flip and press down a bit with the spatula, so the blueberries don't stand out as much.
- Wait another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Aren't they fluffy.
- Serve on plate with topping of your choice.
If you find this Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.