Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macaroni, broccoli corn soup recipe. To make macaroni, broccoli corn soup you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup:
- Take 1/2 of Broccoli.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion (small).
- Use 60 grams of Macaroni (dried).
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- Use 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Use 1 can of ■Canned cream corn.
- You need 400 ml of ■Milk.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup:
- This time I used twisted macaroni (instructed cooking time on the package was 9 minutes)..
- For the canned cream corn, I used "Aohata Tokachi" brand creamed corn (435 g)..
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces. Finely chop the onion..
- In a pot, heat 1 tablespoon of butter, and stir-fry the onions. Pour in the water, cover the pot, and bring to a boil..
- Once it comes to a boil, add the macaroni and soup stock cube (break it up with your fingers), cover again, and simmer over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally, so as not to burn the vegetables and macaroni on the bottom of the pot..
- Add the canned cream corn, milk, and broccoli, lower the heat, and simmer for another 5 minutes or so. Taste, and season with salt and pepper if needed. If you simmer for too long and the liquid has reduced, add more milk..
If you find this Macaroni, Broccoli Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.