Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kung Pao Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kung Pao Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kung pao chicken recipe. To make kung pao chicken you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kung Pao Chicken:
- Provide 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 2 cm of ginger, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1/2 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Get 12 of dried red chilies, soaked in hot water for 30 minutes- 1 hour, seeded and cut into halves.
- Provide 50 gr of roasted peanuts 🥜.
- Get 2 of green onions, cut 1/2 cm.
- Use 500 gr of boneless chicken thighs/breast, diced, pat dry with paper towels.
- Provide of For the chicken marinade:.
- Provide 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Use of For the Kung Pao sauce:.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chinese Shaoxing rice wine (optional).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chinese black vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Kung Pao Chicken:
- In a medium bowl, add chicken and marinade sauce. Mix well. Set aside for at least 30 minutes..
- In a small bowl, mix well the ingredients for the sauce. Set aside..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic, ginger, and dried red chilies until fragrant and smell spicy..
- Add chicken. Keep stirring until the chicken change color..
- Add roasted peanuts and red bell peppers. Mix well..
- Add the sauce mixture. Cook until the chicken is evenly coated with the sauce. Add green onions. Stir again for a while. Remove from the heat..
- Serve hot over steam white rice. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Kung Pao Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.