Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Arroz con chuletas
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Arroz con chuletas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arroz con chuletas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to arroz con chuletas recipe. To cook arroz con chuletas you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Arroz con chuletas:
- Prepare of boneless pork chops.
- Use of zaterans spanish rice.
- Provide of canned tomatoes undrained.
- Take of oil.
- Get of sazon.
- Prepare of adobo.
- You need of Italian seasonings.
- Provide of butter.
- Prepare of tomato sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Arroz con chuletas:
- In a Med saucepan cook Zaterans Spanish Rice Follow directions on the box.
- In frying pan add oil and pork chops. dash on the seasonings and fry till crisp or to your liking..
- When Chops and Rice is done place into glass baking pan..
- Mix together. If you feel like the mixture is too dry add a little tomato sauce..
- Bake in the oven at 425° For 10-25 mins..
If you find this Arroz con chuletas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.