Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pancake recipe. To cook pancake you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pancake:
- Get 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare Half of cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 of and quarter cup of milk (it shld be a bit watery and not too thick).
- Prepare of You can make powdered milk to liquid or use liquid milk.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get cup of Melted butter or oil quarter.
Instructions to make Pancake:
- Procedure Mix all dried ingredients together Then the wet ingredients and mix well till it makes a light paste. Fry with a nonstick frying pan You can fry with butter or oil.
- Fry it lightly with a non-stick frying pan.
- You can choose to fry it till golden brown depends on how you want it.
If you find this Pancake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.