Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for The Ultimate Indian Spiced Burgers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best The Ultimate Indian Spiced Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Ultimate Indian Spiced Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the ultimate indian spiced burgers recipe. You can have the ultimate indian spiced burgers using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook The Ultimate Indian Spiced Burgers:
- Prepare of Serves: 1 person.
- Take of lean 5% beef mince,.
- Take of tomato pureé paste,.
- You need of small red chilli sliced finely,.
- Take of Around 20g red onion cut into fine rings,.
- You need of folded white flatbread – can be bought in most supermarkets,.
- Prepare of reduced fat burger cheese,.
- Prepare of small handful of rocket leaves,.
- You need of chopped coriander leaves,.
- You need of light mayonnaise,.
- Get of mango chutney,.
- Prepare of hot curry powder,.
- Take of small pinch of ground cumin,.
- Provide of garam masala,.
- Use of dried mint,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season,.
- You need of Frylight or cooking oil.
Steps to make The Ultimate Indian Spiced Burgers:
- Take a frying pan and coat the base with Frylight and heat up over a medium to high heat. While that heats add the mince meat to a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the chopped chilli, cumin, garam masala and curry powder and mix it together. Add the tomato paste, combine again to make the mixture a bit wetter..
- Take the meat and divide it in half and roll into two compact balls then using the palms of your hands squish each of them down into nice round thin patties..
- Add them to the heated frying pan and begin to cook. As they fry, take the mayo and add it to a small bowl. Add the dried mint and coriander and mix together..
- Spray more Frylight into the frying pan if needed, then flip the burgers over to cook the other side. Add the cheese slice to one of the patties and add two tbsp of water into the pan so it steams and melts the cheese. Remove the patties once cooked and place on a chopping board to rest for 30 seconds..
- Begin to construct the burger. Take the flatbread and open it out and on the bottom half spread half the mayo, followed by the rocket leaves. Add the pattie without the cheese first, then add the other half of the mayo followed by the pattie with the cheese on, then add the mango chutney and onions..
- Serve right away while hot and enjoy!! 🙂 Each burger has approximately 389kcals..
If you find this The Ultimate Indian Spiced Burgers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.