Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were just expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesecake balls, covered in dark or white chocolate recipe. To make cheesecake balls, covered in dark or white chocolate you only need 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate:
- Prepare of CINNAMON SPICE CHEESRCAKE.
- Get 2 of 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Take 3 of large eggs.
- Take 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Get of drops of orange food color.
- Provide of FOR DARK CHOCOLATE COATING.
- You need 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped or chips.
- Prepare of FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE COATING.
- You need 12 oz of white chocolate, chopped. I do not recommend white chocolate chips, they do not melt well enough to coat. use good quality white chocolate bars and chop them.
- Get of GARNISH.
- You need 1/2 cup of orange and black sprinkles.
Instructions to make Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate:
- MAKE CHEESECAKE.
- Preheat the oven to 325, spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Have a baking pan with sides lined with foil ready to place cheesecake on.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth..
- Add the eggs and beat after each egg, add the sugar and beat until creamy about 1 minute.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and .lemon juice, beat just until smooth, don't overneat.
- Add drops of orange food color until you get color you like and mix unto uniform in color.
- Pour cheesecake into prepared springform pan.
- Wrap foil around sprinform pan to protect it, and place in foil lined pan. ( no water bath needed for this cheesecake ) Bake for about 50 to 60 minutes until there is just about set. It should have a very slight jiggle in center, don't overcook but be sure it's almost firm as it will be rolled into balls. Cool on rack , keep foil on pan. Cool to room temperature then cover and refigerate until very cold, overnight.
- To make cheesecake balls. Line a baking sheet or plates with foil. Remove cheesecake from refigerator and remove springform pan side.
- Cut or scoop the cheesecake into 1 inch balls. If you roll them with your hands , scoop into palm and roll quickly. They are easier to work when cold. Drop onto prepared foil pan, continue with entire cheesecake. Cover pan and freeze until balls arefrozen, at least 2 hours or overnight.
- MAKE DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE BALLS..
- Using half of cheesecake balls, keep remaining frozen. Melt semi sweet chocolate until smooth.Have sprinkles ready.
- Working quickly either with a skewer or a fork and spoon dip each cheesecake ball in chocolate to coat, let excess drip off and place on foil lined pan. Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet. Freeze to set.
- FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE BALLS.
- Melt white chocolate until smooth. Have sprinkles ready to use.
- Using a skewer or fork and spoon dip remaining frozen cheesecake balls in whitchocolate, letting excess drip off and dropping onto foil lined plates or pan. Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet, freeze until set.
- When frozen cheesecake balls can be put in freezer bags to store infreezer.
- To serve defost in refigerator and serve thawed allowing to warm to room temperature for 15 minutes for best flavor.
If you find this Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.