How to Prepare Homemade Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker simple beef taco soup recipe. You can have slow cooker simple beef taco soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of onion.
- Get of yellow pepper.
- Get of orange pepper.
- Take of whole green onions.
- Use of corn.
- Provide of diced tomatoes.
- Use of tomato sauce.
- Use of kidney beans.
- Get of beef broth.
- Take of chili powder.
- Get of cumin.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of water (+ or – as this depends on how much liquid you want for your soup).
- Prepare of tortilla chips (optional).
- Provide of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Steps to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a pan, and then transfer it to the slow cooker being careful to prevent any liquid from being put into the slow cooker..
- Add all the chopped peppers, chopped green onions (excluding only the bulb), corn and the kidney beans. Add the 2 tsp of chili powder, 1/2 tsp of cumin, and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. Stir well..
- Pour in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and beef broth. Mix well. Add water slowly until you are satisfied with the amount of liquid in your soup. On average 500ml is appropriate, however you might like less or more..
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Serve optionally with shredded cheddar cheese on top and or tortilla chips..
If you find this Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.