Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Teriyaki recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Teriyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Teriyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken teriyaki recipe. You can have chicken teriyaki using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Teriyaki:
- Take 1 of Chicken breast, sliced in long pieces.
- Use 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Get 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Use Half of cup chopped vegetables(chillies, onions, spring onion).
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- Use of Pineapple juice (some drops).
- Take 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Use of Corn slurry (corn starch + water drops).
- Prepare of Sesame seeds (for garnishing).
Steps to make Chicken Teriyaki:
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Add sliced chicken pieces and shallow fry them from both sides for around 10 mins..
- In a separate container, prepare the teriyaki sauce. Make a mixture of Soy sauce, vinegar, oyster sauce. Then add chopped veggies, cayenne pepper,honey, sugar and pineapple juice and keep it aside..
- Add the prepared sauce into the fried chicken. Add corn starch slurry and let it cook on a high flame for 5 mins or until the gravy thickens. Finally, garnish the chicken with some sesame seeds and spring onins..
If you find this Chicken Teriyaki recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.