Recipe of Ultimate Healthy Oats Pancakes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oats pancakes recipe. You can cook healthy oats pancakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Oats Pancakes:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats flour (blended oats).
- Take 1/2 cup of blended oatmeal cookies.
- Provide 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of granulated sugar/ any sweetener (optional).
- Take 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Use 3/4 cup of milk (milk of choice).
- Get 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of apple puree / applesauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Take of Butter, as needed (for frying).
Instructions to make Healthy Oats Pancakes:
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and mix well to combine..
- After, make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps..
- Let the batter sit on the counter uncovered at room temperature for 10 minutes..
- After, heat a shallow frying pan over medium low heat and add in about 1 tablespoon of butter, let the butter melt and swirl the pan to evenly coat the bottom with butter and lower the heat to low..
- Measure a little less than 1/2 cup of the pancake batter per pancake and with a spoon, spoon the mixture into the pan and use the back of the spoon to spread out the batter as this batter is fairly thick in consistency..
- Cook for about 4 minutes on low heat flipping halfway through (be careful, these pancakes are a bit crumbly). Repeat for the remaining batter..
- After frying all the pancakes, stack them up as desired and serve with toppings of choice (butter, fresh fruit, jam, cream, honey, maple syrup,etc.) Enjoy!.
If you find this Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.