Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ray's Pineapple Teriyaki Wraps recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ray's Pineapple Teriyaki Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's Pineapple Teriyaki Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's pineapple teriyaki wraps recipe. You can cook ray's pineapple teriyaki wraps using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ray's Pineapple Teriyaki Wraps:
- Use of chicken marinade.
- Take 1 envelope of McCormick Hawaiian seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Get 1/3 cup of waters.
- Get 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of chicken tenders.
- Take of Hawaiian slaw.
- Prepare 2 lb of broccoli slaw mix.
- Take 1 of bean sprouts.
- Use 1 can of water chestnut chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of course ground black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion flakes.
- You need 1/2 of bottle Kikoman teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 can of Pineapple tidbits.
- Take 1 of romaine lettuce.
- Provide 1 of pita bread optional.
- You need 1 of chow mein noodles.
- Prepare 1/3 of water.
Instructions to make Ray's Pineapple Teriyaki Wraps:
- start by making marinade and adding chicken tenders to it..let marinade atleast 30minutes. cook till done and chop.set aside.
- add olive oil to pan add in broccoli slaw stir fry for a few minutes till start wilting down. add water and cook about 7minutes, add in water chestnuts, bean sprouts, pineapples and all seasonings and teriyaki sauce. continute to cook about 3-4 minutes to desired consistency. .I like my sprouts with some crunch, but you can cook to desired taste & consistency..
- assemble wraps top with chow mein noodles.serve with pita bread optional.
If you find this Ray's Pineapple Teriyaki Wraps recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.