Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp) recipe. To make sweet & spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp) you need 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp):
- Take of center cut pork chops about 1/2 inch thick.
- Get of of Budweiser beer.
- You need of jar of apricot sauce ( usually found next to the sweet and sour and duck sauce in your local supermarket).
- Prepare of Adobo (goya).
- Prepare of sazon (goya) with achoite.
- Prepare of sofrito (follow my sofrito reciepe).
- Take of black pepper.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Provide of ground cumin.
- Take of flour.
- Prepare of extra jumbo shrimp (deveined and butterflied).
- You need of egg.
- Use of lime.
- Get of cherry tomatoes cut in halves.
- You need of baby spinach.
- Get of blue cheese dressing.
Steps to make Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp):
- season your pork chops with 1 tablespoon sofrito adobo and black pepper to taste than add 2envelopes of sazon (make sure your chops are well coated with the seasoning).
- place seasoned chops in a casserole dish and pour your beer on to the chops.
- you want the beer to blend in with the seasoning on the chops so let it marinade for about 30 minutes.
- preheat your oven at 350° and put your chops in for about 45minutes.
- rinse your shrimp squeeze a little bit of lime on to them.
- onto the shrimp add 1 tablespoon of sofrito.
- add adobo, cumin, cayenne and black pepper to taste 2 envelopes of sazon.
- now most people would have their beaten egg in one bowl and flour in another well not me I like flavor so on your shrimp you going to crack your egg open and let it drop onto those shrimp with it hands your gonna make sure all that seasoning and egg is all over your shrimp coat them well.
- now it gonna take of flour and pour some onto your shrimp that's right you read it right you want the flour to have the flavor of the seasoning so mix it well and use your hands it should look like a paste your shrimp.
- fry shrimp in corn oil careful not to over cook them.
- for the salad just toss your baby spinach cherry tomatoes and those juicy but spicy shrimp and drizzle blue cheese dressing over it.
- don't forget your pork chops in the oven people pulls those out the oven and drain all the drippings from the chops.
- take the apricot sauce and pour it over the chops make sure they are well coated with the sauce stick them back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
If you find this Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.