Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce recipe. You can have hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- You need of Burgers.
- You need 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- Use 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get of Sauce.
- Provide 60 ml of whisky (double shot).
- Take 2 tsp of crushed black peppercorns.
- Get 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need as needed of olive oil or other vegetable oil.
Steps to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- In a bowl, combine burger ingredients and mix well. Optionally let rest in the refrigerator an hour or so to let spices combine..
- Divide meat into patties 1½ cm thick. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Cover and fry patties until done, with internal temperature of about 65–70°C (150–160°F), about 4 minutes per side. Set aside..
- Deglaze the pan with the whisky under medium-high heat, scraping the bits from the bottom. Let it simmer rapidly until it has reduced slightly, about one minute. Add broth and let it simmer for 2–3 minutes until it reduces to about half..
- Lower heat to medium. Add cream and crushed peppercorns. Let it simmer for 1–2 minutes until sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve burgers topped with sauce..
If you find this Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.