Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted brussel sprouts recipe. To cook roasted brussel sprouts you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
- Use 2 lbs of brussel sprouts.
- Get 4 of ea thick sliced bacon (chopped 1/4"x 1/4").
- You need 1/4 C of olive oil.
- You need 1 t of fresh ground pepper.
- Use of TT kosher salt.
Steps to make Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
- Preheat an oven to 425° F and adjust the oven rack to the middle position..
- Trim the ends of the brussel sprouts, halve and place into a mixing bowl. (Keep the leaves that fall off as they will crisp up and add to the texture and flavor to the dish.).
- Add the bacon to the bowl. (Make sure to separate the pieces.).
- Add the olive oil, salt and pepper and stir. (Be judicious with the salt as the bacon will add salt to the dish.).
- Spread the brussel sprouts out in a single layer on a baking sheet..
- Roast for 15 – 20 minutes, turning half way through, until the brussel sprouts are browned and the loose leaves are crispy. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.