Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn fritters recipe. To cook corn fritters you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn fritters:
- Use of Corn kernels -.
- Use of Baby corns (sliced) -.
- Prepare of Semolina -.
- Prepare of Rice flour -.
- Use of Green chillies -.
- Use of Green coriander – 1 cup.chopped.
- Provide of Fennel seeds -.
- Take of Onion – 1 small chopped.
- You need of Ginger – 1 inch grated.
- Use of Oil for deep-fry.
- Take of Tomato sauce or green chutney.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Garam masala.
- Get of Boiled potato – 1(optional).
Steps to make Corn fritters:
- Boil two medium corn cobs in a pressure cooker or in a pot. drain and let them cool..
- Take a bowl crush corn kernels, potato & baby corns..
- Now add semolina, rice flour. Green.chillies chopped, grated ginger,salt,garam masala to crushed corns..
- Add water for consistency, mix it well… Leave for 10 mins..
- Heat oil in pan, make desired shapes & drop in medium hot oil & fry until golden brown..
- Drain on absorbent paper..
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney with tea 🙂 enjoy.
If you find this Corn fritters recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.