Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smothered Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered pork chops recipe. You can cook smothered pork chops using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered Pork Chops:
- Provide of boneless pork chops.
- You need of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take of milk.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- Take of cayenne pepper (more or less dependong on taste).
- Prepare of greek seasoning (more pr less depending on taste).
- Take of garlic powder (more or less depending on taste).
- Provide of mrs dash southwest chipotle (more or less dependong on taste).
Steps to make Smothered Pork Chops:
- season pork chops on both sides with all seasonings except worcestershire sauce.
- Brown pork chops on both sides over medium heat on the stove.
- in separate pot heat up cream of mushroom soup, milk, and worcestershire sauce over medium-high heat until bubbly.
- when pork chops are brown on both sides add them to the soup mixture, cook uncovered on low for about an hour or until pork chops are tender (stirring occasionally).
- serve with mashed taters and green beans.
If you find this Smothered Pork Chops recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.