Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Garlic Cilantro Shrimp
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Cilantro Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Cilantro Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic cilantro shrimp recipe. You can have garlic cilantro shrimp using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Cilantro Shrimp:
- Take 4 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tsp. of lime juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of chili powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped cilantro, plus more for serving.
- Take 1 lb. of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Take 1/3 cup of finely diced onion.
Steps to make Garlic Cilantro Shrimp:
- In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and cilantro and pour over shrimp. Mix until all the shrimp are coated. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes, or up to 8 hours..
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, warm remaining tablespoon olive oil. Add onions and cook until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Add coated shrimp and cook on one side until pink, about 45 seconds, then flip over. Cook until shrimp is cooked through, about 1 minute more..
- Serve immediately with extra cilantro, if desired..
If you find this Garlic Cilantro Shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.