Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shrimp garlic spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp garlic spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp garlic spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp garlic spaghetti recipe. You can have shrimp garlic spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp garlic spaghetti:
- Provide 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 of prawns (peeled).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried parsley.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Chives (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 handful of packaged spaghetti.
- Take 10 cloves of garlic (sliced).
- Provide of Parmesan Cheese (as much as you like).
Instructions to make Shrimp garlic spaghetti:
- Cook pasta according to packaging in salted water.
- Heat olive oil on low.
- Toast garlic and peppers on low heat until fragrant.
- Cook prawns in olive oil on medium heat; flip prawns once bottom surface turns pink.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add pasta water and allow to dry.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet of ingredients.
- Season with olive oil and salt and pepper when necessary.
- Add cheese and chives if using.
If you find this Shrimp garlic spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.