Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Swiss Chard with Bengal Gram Dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swiss Chard with Bengal Gram Dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to swiss chard with bengal gram dal recipe. You can cook swiss chard with bengal gram dal using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Swiss Chard with Bengal Gram Dal:
- Get of Swiss chard (chopped).
- Prepare of Split Bengal gram.
- You need of Turmeric powder/haldi.
- Get of Onion (chopped).
- Use of Garlic (crushed).
- Use of Cumin seeds.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Take of Oil.
- Use of Asafoetida.
Steps to make Swiss Chard with Bengal Gram Dal:
- Cook lentils in a cooker for 4-5 whistles, keep it aside..
- In separate vessel heat oil, add tempering items, once mustard seeds start splattering, add chopped onions, crushed garlic and cook till raw smell of onion and garlic goes away..
- Now add chopped Swiss chard, green chilies and cook for 5-6 minutes once the greens are cooked add the cooked dal, salt and pinch of turmeric powder (You can add red chilli powder/ black pepper if you want little spicy)..
- Let it cook for 5-6 minutes on medium heat and adjust spices..
- Once lentils cooked with the spices, add lemon juice, mix well and turn off the heat..
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves(optional). Serve with hot rice..
If you find this Swiss Chard with Bengal Gram Dal recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.