Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's Chinese almond chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's Chinese almond chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's chinese almond chicken recipe. To cook brad's chinese almond chicken you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's Chinese almond chicken:
- Get of For the almond gravy.
- Take 1/3 cup of butter.
- Get 1/3 cup of flour.
- Take 6 Oz of package blanched slivered almonds.
- You need 1 qt of half and half.
- Take 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare of For the chicken.
- Take 3 of large chicken breasts, cut length wise into 1" strips.
- Use 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of panko bread crumbs.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
- Get of Prepared jasmine rice.
- Take of Green onions for garnish.
Steps to make Brad's Chinese almond chicken:
- In a dry pan over medium heat, toast almonds. Stir constantly until they brown well and get very aromatic. Set aside to cool..
- Melt butter in a wok or dutch oven. Add flour and make a roux. Stir constantly until mixture becomes very brown and nutty smelling..
- Meanwhile add cooled almonds to a food processor and chop fine..
- Add 2/3 of the almonds to the roux. Also add chicken bouillon. Slowly add cream to the roux in small amounts. Fully incorporate each time. About 3/4 of the qt should be good at first..
- Keep gravy warm on the lowest setting on the stove while frying the chicken..
- Heat oil for frying. It should cover about half of the chicken strip in the pan. Use a medium low setting..
- Mix flour and garlic powder. Place in a bowl. Place egg and panko in separate bowls..
- Dredge chicken in flour then egg, then panko. Place in hot oil and fry on both sides until panko is golden brown and chicken is cooked through. Drain on paper towels..
- During this process the gravy will thicken. Mix small amount of cream back in to keep texture creamy.
- Plate rice. Place chicken over the top. Smother in almond gravy. Garnish with more toasted almonds and green onions. I served with a broccoli slaw with snow peas and toasted sesame ginger dressing. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's Chinese almond chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.