Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cong You Bin (Scallion Pancake) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cong You Bin (Scallion Pancake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cong You Bin (Scallion Pancake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cong you bin (scallion pancake) recipe. You can have cong you bin (scallion pancake) using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cong You Bin (Scallion Pancake):
- Use 2 cups of AP flour.
- Get 2/3 cups of water.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil, for drizzling.
- Provide 1 cup of Scallion or spring onion, cut into small pieces.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Dipping sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- Use 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of grated garlic and ginger.
- Use 1-2 tbsp of chili garlic oil (or as preferred).
Steps to make Cong You Bin (Scallion Pancake):
- Gradually mix water into all-purpose flour. The resulting mixture will be a bit sticky..
- Knead for 3-4 solid minutes. Then cover with cling wrap or cloth and rest for 30 minutes..
- Once rested, Knead again for 2 minutes. You will notice that the dough is smoother and a little bit elastic by then..
- Divide the dough into four portions. Dust the table and the rolling pin with flour and roll out one portion of the dough into a rough rectangle about 1 mm thin. Remember that the thinner the dough is, the flakier it will be..
- Once rolled out, rub some oil on one side and season with a salt. Place the chopped scallion and out the dough and its scallion filling into a log. Try to make it tight as possible..
- From a log shape, coil it around itself so it looks like a snail shell. Pinch the end to get it to stick..
- Flatten out the now snail-shaped dough and roll out to a thinner disk. The thinner the disk is, the crunchier it will be. Do the same for the rest of the dough..
- Add a little oil in a non-stick pan and fry the disk until browned on one side. Flip and fry the other side..
- Cut into quarters and serve with a dipping sauce of chili oil, choice of vinegar, light sodium soy sauce, and grated garlic and ginger..
If you find this Cong You Bin (Scallion Pancake) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.