Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried Rice in Indian Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Rice in Indian Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Rice in Indian Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice in indian style recipe. You can cook fried rice in indian style using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Rice in Indian Style:
- You need of basmati rice.
- Prepare of chopped carrots.
- You need of chopped green beans.
- Provide of chopped capsicum.
- Take of slitted green chillies.
- Prepare of chopped cauliflower (optional).
- Use of Salt as required.
- Get of Sugar as required.
- Get of ghee.
- Prepare of ginger paste.
- You need of green cardamom.
- Get of cloves.
- Use of cinnamon sticks of 1 inch size.
- Get of javitri powder.
- Use of mace powder.
- Get of cashew nuts.
- Use of raisins.
- You need of Vegetable oil as required.
Instructions to make Fried Rice in Indian Style:
- Rinse the rice and keep it in a piece of paper or a strain, to make it dry..
- Heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a wok, and fry the cashews. Keep it aside..
- Heat some oil in the same wok and add all the veggies along with the green chillies. Add some salt for the veggies. We will add more salt for the rice in the later part of the preparation..
- Saute it well in a medium flame. Note that the colour of the veggies shouldn't change..
- Add the ginger paste and fry for sometime untill the oil separates..
- Remove it from the flame and keep it aside..
- In the same wok add some more oil if required, add the rice adding the rest of the salt and sugar and fry well. Note that the fried rice will be a bit sweetish..
- Add the fried veggies and cashew and raisins. Mix it very well..
- Add the total mix in the pressure cooker and add the lukewarm water. The quantity of the water should be double that of the rice. Mix them well..
- Switch off the flame after it has given 1 whistle. Remove the steam from the pressure cooker but don't open the lid. Keep it as it is till 10min..
- Uncover the cooker and serve hot..
If you find this Fried Rice in Indian Style recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.