Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Spring Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Spring Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple stir-fried udon noodles with spring cabbage recipe. You can cook simple stir-fried udon noodles with spring cabbage using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Spring Cabbage:
- Provide 1/4 of Spring cabbage.
- Provide 2 of bundles Cooked udon noodles.
- Provide 3 slice of Bacon or ham.
- Prepare 2 of teaspoons-1 tablespoon Garlic soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Dashi stock (granules).
- You need 1 of pack Bonito flakes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cold water or hot water.
- Get 1 of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Simple Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Spring Cabbage:
- Cut the cabbage into chunks and the bacon into 1.5 cm wide slices..
- Heat up a frying pan and add a little oil. Stir-fry the bacon until cooked and then add in the cabbage. Quickly stir-fry the cabbage then add in the udon noodles and stock as well..
- Add the water into the pan and cook the noodles while untangling them. When the noodles have softened, drizzle some soy sauce in from the sides of the pan and give the entire mixture a quick stir-fry..
- Plate the noodles and sprinkle some bonito flakes over the top..
- Please refer tofor instructions on how to make garlic soy sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143341-garlic-soy-sauce.
If you find this Simple Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Spring Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.