Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts (Egg & Dairy Free & No Yeast) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts (Egg & Dairy Free & No Yeast) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts (Egg & Dairy Free & No Yeast) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick cinnamon sugar doughnuts (egg & dairy free & no yeast) recipe. You can cook quick cinnamon sugar doughnuts (egg & dairy free & no yeast) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts (Egg & Dairy Free & No Yeast):
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- Provide 2 cups of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 0.5 cup of sugar.
- Use of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 0.25 cup of vegan margarine.
- Get 0.5 cup of unsweetened soya milk.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Provide of Other ingredients.
- Take of Sunflower oil to fry.
- Get of Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon (to your taste) to roll to doughnuts in.
Steps to make Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts (Egg & Dairy Free & No Yeast):
- In a food blender with the dough tool add the dry ingredients, blend until combined.
- In a small sauce pan (low heat), add the vegan margarine, once it has melted add the milk and oil. Mix and turn the heat off after 30 seconds.
- Put the blender on the lowest setting and carefully pour the wet mixture until it forms into a dough.
- Add sunflower oil to a deep frying pan and pre-heat for a few minutes on low-medium heat. Also put the sugar and cinnamon into a plate and mix (this will be used to coat the doughnuts).
- Take 2 tbsp of the mixture and roll it into a ball, pat it down in a circle until it is less than half an inch thick. Pinch the dough out from the middle until it resembles a ring doughnut (or you can fry them without the holes).
- Test the oil by adding a bit of bread, when it rises to the top, the oil is hot enough..
- With care, add the doughnuts to the pan (avoid over crowding and fry in two batches), fry until the underside is light brown. turnover and fry until light brown on the other side..
- Add the doughnuts to a plate lined with kitchen towel, with care add the hot doughnuts into the sugar mixture and use a spoon to pour the sugar on to coat all sides. Repeat for all doughnuts. We ate these straight away but these can be made ahead of time and be kept in a sealed container (once cooled) for a few days..
If you find this Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts (Egg & Dairy Free & No Yeast) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.