Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten free, refined sugar free carrot cake cupcakes recipe. To make gluten free, refined sugar free carrot cake cupcakes you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes:
- Get 1 1/4 cup of Almond Flour.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Coconut Flour.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ginger.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- Get 1/3 cup of honey (+ 2 tablespoon).
- Get 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Use 2/3 of carrot, finely grated.
- Provide 1/4 cup of raisins (your choice).
- Use 1/4 cup of coconut.
- Prepare of sugar free frosting.
- You need 1/2 can of Coconut Cream, cold.
- Use 1/4 cup of Full Fat Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut Sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes:
- For the Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 180°- line cupcake tin with 10 liners..
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and spices..
- In a separate jug combine the eggs, coconut oil, Lakanto maple syrup, and vanilla..
- Mix the wet into the dry until you have a smoother batter.
- Fold in the grated carrot, raisins and coconut.
- Divide the batter evenly between the prepared cupcake tin. Bake the cupcakes for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcake comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool fully..
- For the Sugar Free "Cream Cheese" Frosting: In a large bowl whip the cold coconut cream until light and fluffy..
- Add the yogurt, coconut sugar and vanilla then continue to mix until everything is evenly combined and creamy.
- Allow the frosting to chill in the fridge until using. This frosting is perfect for dolloping and spreading, I would not suggest trying to pipe it. Once the cupcakes have fully cooled dollop the frosting, then swirl the top with an offset spatula. Garnish with additional toasted coconut and a dusting of cinnamon if desired. Enjoy!.
- Cover and store the cupcakes in the fridge for 3-4 days. Un-frosted cupcakes can be made ahead of time and frozen for up to 3 weeks. To thaw allow to defrost at room temperature. Once defrosted top with frosting and serve..
If you find this Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.